Heres some ideas to give you some mojo for your photos!!
- Print off my monthly photo inspiration list (from this blog), if you are short of an idea of what to photograph you can pick a subject from there.
- You don't have to use your 'main' camera all the time, your phone camera is still a camera!
- Take pictures of you or your family's day to day life - people normally only capture happy or exceptional circumstances and miss the everyday.
- Pick a theme for the year and take a photo today to get your started. (the theme doesn't have to be an daily thing, just something you return to every so often)
- Take a photo of a view you love, and then return once a month to document the changing seasons.